Welcome!

I really hope you all enjoy this site. With this new one, I hope to be able to do much more for you. I was constantly over my space requirements with the other site, and this one has many more features.

Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008




A few more pics to look at. The older kids on their birthday, a cute one of Lilly, and Lloyd giving Ellie an eskimo kiss.
Today brought a big milestone. Not only is Ellie 1 week old, it was my first day alone with them all, and I ventured to the grocery store with all 3 kids....by myself. I just knew it would end in tears, most likely mine, but we needed food. To my surprise, it was the easiest shopping trip I have had in a long time. And no, I didn't bribe, medicate, or otherwise restrain the kids.
Now to try to tackle the laundry pile that is literally as tall as I am.

No comments: